The Sikhula Sonke Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A testimony of one of our trainees

I just want to thank you Sikhula Sonke for everything that you have done for me. I am powerful because of you. I knew nothing but because of Sikhula Sonke I learn a lot of things, and even now I'm going forward. You teach me things that I didn't know and you didn't look at my grade. When I have problems you support me and when I ask something you answer me. I was blind but now my eyes are open. You open my mind. Even now it's not hard to look after my children. I'm free because I know how to deal with my parents that are sending their children to my pre-school. When you teach me, you teach me about these things:- RESPECT, NEATNESS, COMMITMENT, LOVE AND COMMUNICATION as the ground rules.

Last year I passed my course known as the Basic ECD qualification. This year I'm doing the Level 4 ECD qualification. I'm proud because I'm still at Sikhula Sonke. You are the strength of my heart. You have helped me heal spiritually, physically and mentally. I don't know how to thank you. My pre-school is getting a higher position because of you. Thanks for your training. You are a star!

Written by Nokulunga at Arise and Shine Educare

4 Comments:

  • At 12:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

     
  • At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 170 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

     
  • At 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were about 180 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?

     
  • At 2:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 170 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home